Please Consider Supporting Our Efforts
By U Partner Dance, Inc.
U Partner Dance, Inc., is a nonprofit dedicated to investing in the future of ballroom dance in the Upper Midwest and nationwide. We focus on increasing involvement with ballroom dance by providing low-stress opportunities for dancers to participate in social and competitive dance. We also provide funding and logistical support to many organizations promoting ballroom dance in their local area.
Contributions are tax-deductible and will not go towards overhead. You can also donate shoes, dresses, and other dance supplies that will be provided to underprivileged dancers who might not otherwise be able to afford them.
Check out our current initiatives below and contact us at email@example.com to donate today!
James Baker Memorial Fund
James Baker was a long-time Minnesota pro/am champion with Jennifer Foster. Throughout his life, he was a volunteer and promoter of amateur dance in Minnesota. In his memory, the James Baker Memorial Fund is dedicated to promoting ballroom dance in Minnesota. Funding goes towards providing support to organizations promoting ballroom dance in their local area.
Minnesota Ballroom Blast
Minnesota Ballroom Blast is a low-stress, feedback-based event designed to:
- Provide social dancers and competitors alike with meaningful feedback from top professionals they might not otherwise have access to
- Introduce beginners to the general format of a competition in a low-chaos environment
- Provide a preparatory event for those looking to compete
- Allow couples to experiment with new choreography and costuming
Find out more at www.mnballroomblast.com.
Dance Fest is a low-cost, beginner-friendly dancesport competition where:
- New competitors can see what dancesport is about in a local, friendly environment without breaking the bank
- Spectators can enjoy the beautiful dancing and spectator-sport atmosphere of the competition, particularly during the evening show
- Experienced competitors can compete against some of the nation's best dancers in all styles and involve their local coaches for real-time feedback
Learn more at www.udancefest.com.
A Night with the Stars
A classy night of social dancing and performances for all ages designed to:
- Increase the cohesiveness and unity of the ballroom dance community
- Support the growth and development of local collegiate organizations
- Celebrate those who participated at the USA Dance National DanceSport Championships